Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Last Post of Rich Ranch.

Yesterday was a sad but absolutely satisfying day. 
How can I explain than this Rich Ranch that has been our joy and our love for the past 15 years is the tool for us to move forward and enjoy our dreams.
I am so thankful to the Lord for making this possible for us.
We have now handed over the keys to the new owners and I have opened and closed all the gates that I used to moan about so much for the last time. If you were a visitor you will know what I am talking about with all the farm gates.
As I looked back out of the bakkie at the dust kicked up by our wheels it was sweet to know that we had done a whole lot of good in a whole lot of lives over the past 15 years, so should you have been a visitor or a reader over the years, I sincerely hope you felt our love and joy in what we did.
I would not change a thing.
Closing The Gate For The Last Time
The hard work - the stress of the business and the staff - the farm attack - the floods - the beautiful sunsets - the quiet of the bush - the serenity of our surroundings - the laughter of the children. All this made us grow into the people we are today. Ready for new challenges and to once again share what we have with anyone that crosses our path.
Should you still wish to follow us on our adventues, you are welcome - You will find us here Time For Us Now
So for the last time - Hope you enjoyed this journey with us.
We wish you Blessings far from what you ever imagined for yourself.   

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad to learn that you no longer operating.My ex learners wanted to go there.

    ReplyDelete