Sunday, April 14, 2013

The End Of A Wonderful Journey at Rich Ranch

Today I am filled with sadness and yet I am very excited at what lies ahead for us.

After fifteen years of our lives fill with children from all walks of life, we have been taken over by a land claim and it is time to move on.

We have seen so many changes in the school children and I can but only wish that our school system will improve for the better and that our children will walk away with a good education.

I am sure we will be remebered by many of the thousands of kids that have crossed our path. We have shared pain and sorrow with them but more joy and laughter. 

I receive email on a regular basis from kids that camped with us over the years. These kids are now at varsity and some even married.

So now I want to say my last thank you. From the bottom of my heart the most sincere thank you to all the schools that have supported us through the years. I will treasure each and every memory and I asure you the good ones far outweigh the bad ones. You have enriched our lives and kept us young at heart.

I do hope you will follow us on my other blogs as we now plan to do all the other things we wanted to do. 

I am sharing one of my favourite times of the day with you as the sun sets on our Beloved Rich Ranch.







No comments:

Post a Comment