Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A brand New Day On Rich Ranch



Last night we had loads of rain but the campers were out for the count, not one woke up during the storm. This morning not one of them knew that it had rained. The pool was over flowing and everything in the bush was a crisp and clean. 

The sun is out now and after breakfast all were on they was to their different activities.


We had a birthday to celebrate and all are still well and smiling. 


There are a few bumps and bruises and muscles that are stiff but nothing to worry about.

Hope you had the opportunity to visit the google maps link we posted yesterday.

Have an awesome day back in Gauteng.

5 comments:

  1. why cant i c the pics of my child since monday is he there?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does my boy kyle look so sad is he ok???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wud b nice if there were more photos, so we could all see our kids !!!!! Nothing worse than getting excited to c the new pics and again I'm let down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is Ryan? Looks like you guys have lots of goodies there..Hugs from Auntie Rekha & Uncle Sai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just saw this pic. I think my son is way over there at the back by the window but I’m not quite sure. I do know that the kids had a great time while they were there. They can’t stop nagging about how fun it was. Would surely let them go again so I can have a little peace and quiet around the house. ; )

    - Darren Lanphere -

    ReplyDelete